- Can I pay by credit card?
- Yes, you can. We accept MUFG、DC、UFJ、NICOS、VISA、MASTER CARD、銀聯（ぎんれい）.
- When can I have photos?
- You will receive your photo on the day. While you are fixing your hair, doing your makeup, we will get your photos ready.
- Can I order the photobook plan?
- The Photobook plan is only available for customers resident in Japan.
- Can I purchase the data?
- Yes. The data can be purchased with CD-R. If you have a portable USB, you can purchase the data with the same rate as the CD. *USB is not sold.
- Is it possible to have my hair done if my hair is short?
- It is prefered to have you hair about shoulder's length. If your hair is very short, or you want to change hair color for a day, we have variety of wigs available. (Free of charge)
- Do you have kimono in larger sizes?
- Most customers are able to fit into our kimono (120cm width) If you are concerned, please consult us via e-mail or phone.
- Can I also have my photos taken with my own camera?
- You can take your photos freely with your own camera after the photoshoot. If you are by yourself, please do not be hesitated to ask the staff to take photos for you.*Taking photographs inside the studio is prohibited.
- How long will it take?
- Time required varies for each plan.
For Oiran: Hair and makeup take 30 minutes.
Sakuran plan : 15 minutes
Himetsubaki plan: 20 minutes
Gekkabijin plan: 30 minutes
For Maiko: Makeup, wig and dressing up : 1 hour
In total, it will take about 2~3 hours.
*It may take more time depending on the number of people.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellation on 1 day before the reservation, the cancellation fee is 50% of the total charge.
Cancellation on the day of reservation, the cancellation fee is 100% of the total charge.
- What do I have to do on the day?
- Please make sure to come to our place 15 minutes before your time of reservation. It is recommended to bring your makeup tools because after both Oiran and Maiko experience, you will have to remove your makeup. (We have face-wash and basic skincare products, shampoo and conditioner, towels, hair dryer, straightener, and such, that you can use freely.)